Parsęta, in general, is easy , but somewhere it can be heavy, because of many willows growing along the race of river. For big slows the best will be part from village Ryszewo near the road Białogard – Połczyn Zdrój.
The river is cold, interesting, with variables surrounding and character. It is sure that You will remember this river for long time.
The Parsęta’s track run through agricultural plain and beautiful forests with primary character. On the headwaters You can see many species of birds. When You have some luck, You can observe wonderful white-tailed eagles.
Antique towns are the main attractions of the lower part of the river. It is the best track for people, who adore nature, sightseeing and don’t be afraid of difficulties.
PROGRAM OF KAYAK TOUR 120 km long:
- 1st day: Krosino – Motarzyno. We pun kayaks on the water from the right riverside, before the bridge; the camp on the right too, in Motarzyno, about 2/3 hours from Doble
- 2nd day: Motarzyno – Wicewo. Camp on the right riverside, about 2km before the village
- 3rd day: Wicewo - Ryszczewo. Camp on the left riverside on the end of village.
- 4th day: Ryszczewo – Rościno Camp on the right riverside, 400m before prison
- 5th day: : Rościno – Karlino. Camp on the left riverside, You must swim upstream about 1km
- 6th day: Karlino – Bardy. Camp on the left riverside, on the high sharp before the bridge
- 7th day: Bardy – Kołobrzeg
PROGRAM OF KAYAK TOUR 50 km long:
- 1st day: Karlino – Bardy. We put kayak on the water on the Radew river by the way to Białoard. Camp on the left riverside, before the bridge, on the high sharp or behind the bridge on the left
- 2nd day: Bardy – Kołobrzeg. We finish near the yacht port or by the Millenium Hall
PROGRAM OF KAYAK TOUR 41 km long – for advanced:
- 1st day: Doble - Osówko. We put kayaks on the water on the right riverside behind the bridge. Camp on the right side before Osówko village.
- 2nd day: Osówko – Białogard. We finish before old railway bridge on the right side.