The best rivers in Poland
This year We
especially recommend :
- BRDA - nice and beautiful
river with many attractions and natural values, ensures sections for
beginners and experienced kayakers, read more :>>
- DRAWA - for some it is the most interesting river in Poland. Flows
through the National Park which provides encounter with wild nature, read more:>>>
- KRUTYNIA - beautiful
views accompanied by aquatic adventure, The most popular canoe trip in Poland, read more>>>
- CZARNA HAŃCZA - Beautiful
and peaceful river. Ideal for people who want to silence and rest read more>>>
How to organise tour in 2019?
How to prepare your kayak trip in Poland:
1. First: You have to choose the river or region, which You are interested in.
2. Inform us which river did You choose, tell when You want to paddle and how many kayaks do You need. You can do this by e-mail email@example.com
3. After having fixed details ( the number of canoes, start and finish
date, the meeting place, prices, and the cost of deposit) we will send
you an written agreement with all details.
4. In the meantime, prepare a list of needed items for your trip. remember that you have to be prepared for any weather. camping equipment will be necessary )
5.On the start day come to the
starting-point. There our representative will be waiting for you with
the ordered equipment and enjoy Your kayak trip!
KAJAKI.PL 20 years of experience!
Company KAJAKI.PL in the canoeing environment has been running for 20 YEARS! During this period we have become experience, so act fast, efficient and friendly to ours customers.
Self guided kayak tours
You can choice any river and any start place in north Poland and we will deliver our kayaks to this place for you. Indyvidual trip gives you a lot of time for watching nature, taking photos and relaxing. It will let you to travel through area coverd by reeds, beaver loges, virgin forest and small villages where the stork is still common bird.
Our new kayaks offer
We runs organised canoe tours on same most beautiful lakes and water highways in Poland. The majority of the canoers on our organised trips are young people, between the ages of 17 and 27.
Krutynia De LUX - all in ;-)
Krutynia is believed to be one of the most interesting of Europe's low-lying routs. The route is very exciting, varied and picturesque. Attractiveness of this route is...